Where can I find out about taxes in the USA?

We suggest you take advice from a qualified specialist (for example an accountant, lawyer, or tax advisor).
At the federal level, the USA Internal Revenue Service’s (IRS) site is a key point of reference.
You should also consult state-specific websites for state-level guidelines.
The USA government also publishes guidelines on small business taxes including information on:
• Income tax
• Self-employment tax
• Employment taxes
• Excise taxes
• Property tax
• Sales tax
• Estimated Tax

Powered by BetterDocs

Contact us

Follow us

Copyright ORCHID•B Inc.

ORCHID•B’s statements regarding its plans, directions and intent in connection with Canada are subject to local laws, regulations and obtaining the necessary regulatory approvals and authorizations. Information on this website is subject to change or withdrawal without notice at ORCHID•B’s sole discretion. Information on this website is intended to outline our general product direction and it should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. This information is not an offer, commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. Information about potential future products in Canada may not be incorporated into any future contract. The development, release and timing of any release in Canada remains at the sole discretion of ORCHID•B.

Privacy Preference Center